Old Town, the very word, evokes a sense of history and a portal back to a time when life itself was defined by a seemingly more romantic set of values.
Romantic values based on a simpler, slower and better quality of life. At Old Town these values, as old fashion as they may be, still stand. Our foundations were built slowly; forged by skill, fortitude, passion and dedication. It’s about slowing things down, celebrating ethics, preserving standards and rediscovering quality.
There was a time when a visit to your local grocery store was more of a social event than a chore. Where the butcher knew your preferences and the baker greeted you by name. A place where product knowledge, a hearty smile and sound advice was given freely. Old Town’s mission is to restore these qualities and rekindle those experiences.
After all, our body is our sanctuary, our temple and the only one we have
- Property Type : Business
- FASA Accreditation: No
- Length of Agreement: 5 years
- Size: 100-200sqm (Old Town Italy Caffé); 400-500sqm (Old Town Italy Ristorante); 1 000sqm (Old Town Italy)
- Target Locations: East Rand West Rand Sandton Rosebank Bloemfontein Lesotho Namibia Botswana Nelspruit Port Elizabeth
- Timing: 3-4 months
- Application Fee: N/A
- Build & Equipment: R15k/sqm
- Initial Franchise License Fee: R100k (Caffé); R250k (Ristorante); R500k (Full Old Town Italy Offering)
- Working Capital & Opening Stock: R750k
- Management Fee: 6% of Turnover
- Marketing Fee: 2% of Turnover
Systems & Support
- Full Store Set-Up
- Executive Training
- Ongoing Support
- Store Design & Shop Set-Up
- Recruitment & Staff Training
- Business Management Training
- Monthly Store Visits from Franchise Area Manger
- Food & Drink
Interested in listing 1896670? Please fill in your details below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.