La Parada Bar De Tapas first opened its doors in Bree Street, one of Cape Town’s hottest food strips – as a tribute to the Spanish bars that bewitched Hemingway.
La Parada offers tapas born from Spanish heritage but curated for the South African palate. With an impressive interior, boasting ornate pressed ceilings, a miscellany of chairs and lampshades and and an eclectic selection of Spanish tiles, La Parada specializes in sharing small plates that incorporates a Spanish flair and a great vibe.
With many patrons popping in for afternoon drinks and a light bite rather than a sit-down dinner - which is after all the origin of tapas – the drinks lists encourages as much experimentation as the menu.
- Property Type : Business
- Building Size : 350m²
- FASA Accreditation No
- Length of Agreement 5 years
- Target Locations East Rand West Rand Sandton Rosebank Bloemfontein Lesotho Namibia Botswana Nelspruit Port Elizabeth
- Timing 3 4 months
- Size 350 500sqm
- Application Fee N/A
- Build & Equipment R15k/sqm
- Initial Franchise License Fee R400k
- Working Capital & Opening Stock R750k
- Management Fee 6% of Turnover
- Marketing Fee 2% of Turnover
Systems & Support
- Full Store Set Up
- Executive Training
- Ongoing Support
- Location Identification
- Store Design & Shop Set Up
- Recruitment & Staff Training
- Business Management Training
- Monthly Store Visits from Franchise Area Manger
- Food & Drink
Interested in listing 1896669? Please fill in your details below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.