The first Tiger’s Milk store opened its doors in December 2014 to the Muizenberg community. The owners took a neglected site in the famous Muizie’s Surfers Corner, added some beer, benzine and burgers, threw in a match, lit the flame and their fire’s been burning ever since.
“Nostalgic” and “worn-in” were non-negotiables for the space. Tiger's Milk also threw up a shaka and paid homage to the locals’ favourite past time, making room for surfers to hang up their gear while digging into some good “dude food”. These days they’ve got bikers, hipsters, business owners and surfers sitting side-by-side along our floor-to-ceiling windows watching the world go by.
Hit fast forward to 2018 and there are now 16 Tiger’s Milk stores, each with its own feel and way of doing things – just like the unique people who go there.
Killer burgers, pizza and ice-cold beers are our weapons of choice, but they’ve got something for vegetarians and vegans too, because everybody’s gotta’ eat, right?
Imagine kicking back, sipping on an ice-cold Part Wolf or Tiger’s Milk Lager, eating some gourmet goodness and soaking up the vibe with some solid tunes and even better company. That’s the Tiger’s life – good vibes only. The Tiger’s always on the hunt, so be sure to keep an eye out for a new local stalking your hood.
- Property Type : Business
- FASA Accreditation No
- Length of Agreement 5 years
- Size 350 500sqm
- Target Locations East Rand West Rand Sandton Rosebank Bloemfontein Lesotho Namibia Botswana Nelspruit Port Elizabeth
- Timing 3 4 months
- Application Fee N/A
- Build & Equipment R15k/sqm
- Initial Franchise License Fee R400k
- Working Capital & Opening Stock R750k
- Management Fee 6% of Turnover
- Marketing Fee 2% of Turnover
Systems & Support
- Full Store Set Up
- Executive Training
- Ongoing Support
- Store Design & Shop Set Up
- Recruitment & Staff Training
- Business Management Training
- Monthly Store Visits from Franchise Area Manger
- Food & Drink
Interested in listing 1896634? Please fill in your details below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.